Please be prepared to provide a completed Form W-9 to each School District where you officiate.

The current form can be found via the link below:


Please make sure that the name and number that is used to claim match fees and travel is exactly the sameĀ as how it is printed on your social security card.

If a 1099 is provided by a school, they will use the information which was on your W-9, which must be the same as on your social security card.